Bad Bunny Glasses Unique Christmas Ornament. Bad Bunny Un Verano Sin Ti Album ornament. Bad Bunny is a Puerto Rican rapper, singer and actor from Bronx. Signed to Sony Records, he released his debut single “Solo De Mi” on October 5th 2016 as the lead single from his upcoming debut album X 100PRE. The album will include collaborations with artists such as Drake, J Balvin and Zion & Lennox among others.
Dress up your Christmas tree with 2 sides MDF Plywood Ornaments. Our print on demand Personalized Custom MDF Ornament adds the final touch to your holiday setup. Perfect for Christmas crafts, projects, gifts, and more, this custom ornament is ready for your winter wonderland.
Ornament is essential for decoration, especially during the holiday season like Christmas. Made from MDF plywood added with a plastic finish layer, our personalized Christmas Ornament offers superior durability and quality.
- Material: Durable and strong MDF Plywood with a matte plastic layer for printing.
- Variants are available in 3 shapes, Star, Circle and Heart.
- Each ornament comes with a hole and gold metallic thread for hanging.
- Maximum size: 3.3×3.3 inches
Bad Bunny Glasses Unique Christmas Ornament Shipping information
- Production time: 2-5 business days.
- Shipping time: standard shipping United States takes 5-10 business days, EU takes 10-20 business days, ROW 15-25 business days. This time is from the date that it is shipped out, not the day the order is placed. *Due to Covid-19 it maybe take 2-7 business addition days*
- Return and exchange: if for some reason you are not happy with your purchase, we will happily work with you to correct the problems. View our full return & refund policy here.
- Tracking number: After 4-6 business days, you can track your orders by the ID number of order on our website: TRACK ORDER HERE
- Worldwide shipping available. Shipping fees and delivery time depend on the country and total weight of items in your order.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.