Bad Bunny Un Verano Sin Ti Bad Bunny Tour Hawaii Shirt. Make sure you’re ready for the Bad Bunny Un Verano Sin Ti tour! This 100% Woven Polyester shirt features a vibrant print and is perfect for any Bad Bunny fan. Bad Bunny is a Latin trap star from Puerto Rico who rose to fame in 2018. He has collaborated with many of the biggest names in music including Drake, Nicki Minaj, Cardi B and many more. He has released a number of hit songs including “I Like It”, “Mayweather” and “Mia”. The Bad Bunny Un Verano Sin Ti tour is currently in full swing and will be coming to a city near you soon!
A Hawaiian shirt is a breezy, summer essential – Perfect for trips to wear on vacation to tropical destinations.
- Material: 100% woven polyester fabric offers outstanding durability, insulation, and wrinkle resistance. This lightweight, breathable, moisture-wicking fabric is perfect to keep you cool during the summer.
- Simple and comfortable button closure makes it easy to style and layer with other trendy items.
- Signature open Cuban collar with short sleeve and relaxed fit looks casual and fashionable.
- The color of our custom aloha shirts could be slightly different on the screen than in real life.
- Production time: 2-7 business days.
- Shipping time: standard shipping United States takes 4-10 business days, EU takes 10-15 business days, ROW 15-20 business days. This time is from the date that it is shipped out, not the day the order is placed.
- *Due to Covid-19 it maybe take 2-6 business addition days*
- Return and exchange: if for some reason you are not happy with your purchase, we will happily work with you to correct the problems. View our full return & refund policy here.
- Tracking number: when available, we will send you the tracking number with the confirmation email so that you can track the package online.
- Worldwide shipping available. Shipping fees and delivery time depend on the country and total weight of items in your order.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.