We Need More Black People Black Live Matter Baseball Raglan Shirt
Go for a retro and quirky look with our Long Sleeve Raglan. Made with 100% cotton, our raglan is not only stylish but also very comfortable to wear.
- Material: 100% Cotton – Breathable, stretchable, moisture-wicking, very soft, comfortable to wear, and easily accommodates different body types.
- No shoulder seam construction.
- Contrasting sleeves and collar add colors and interesting twists to your outfit.
- A relaxed fit, in addition to the raglan construction, provides extra comfort and allows you to move freely without any restraint.
- Long-sleeve design is perfect to keep you warm when the weather is getting colder while still ensuring a high level of comfort.
- Fabric colors: black, white, red, sport grey, navy, gold, royal blue, kelly green, brown, purple, deep forest, orange, light blue, light pink, dark heather.
- Various custom options: 5 neck binding colors and 2 sleeve colors. The front and back are also customizable with different fabric colors.
We Need More Black People Black Live Matter Baseball Raglan Shirt Baseball Raglan Shirt Shipping information
- Production time: 2-6 business days.
- Shipping time: standard shipping United States takes 5-10 business days, EU takes 10-15 business days, ROW 15-20 business days. This time is from the date that it is shipped out, not the day the order is placed. *Due to Covid-19 it maybe take 2-6 business addition days*
- Return and exchange: if for some reason you are not happy with your purchase, we will happily work with you to correct the problems. View our full return & refund policy here.
- Tracking number: when available, we will send you the tracking number with the confirmation email so that you can track the package online.
- Worldwide shipping available. Shipping fees and delivery time depend on the country and total weight of items in your order.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.
HAPPY CUSTOMERS, HAPPY US
There are no reviews yet.